Presented by Margaret Main, Turning Tables
Creating a positive mindset in handling Customer Complaints
Join Marg in this short and sharp session to gain confidence and learn effective techniques for dealing with difficult customers.
Topics covered in this session:
• Why do customers complain?
• How do customers complain?
• What might customers complain about?
• Effective ways to handle customer complaints
• Understanding your level of responsibility and authority in finding the solutions
By the end of this session you will be able to identify options/solutions you may have to fix/solve the complaints you receive in your business and minimise these issues/complaints from happening in the future.
This session will be held virtually through the GoTo Meeting platform. You will receive an email invitation to join.